In CakeHR there is an Compensation module, which can be enabled and accessed by Administrators. This module allows you to add and track an employee's salary history.
- Click on your name on the top right, then click Settings.
- On the settings menu, click PERMISSIONS, then click Global.
- Under Enabled for everyone, select Compensation.
4. Scroll down to the bottom and click SAVE.
Now each employee will have a new Compensation tab in their employee profile. There you can add historic salary changes over time.
Access global reports
- On the main menu click REPORTS.
- Click HR DASHBOARD, then click Compensation.