In CakeHR, multiple languages are supported. Each individual employee can set up their own CakeHR to show in their preferred language.
How to change language as an employee
- Click on your name on the top right.
- Click My profile, then on the profile menu, click EMPLOYEE.
- Scroll down, then click on PERSONAL SETTINGS.
- Under Language click on the drop down arrow next to the current language e.g. English.
- Scroll down the list of available languages, or alternatively type and search for your preferred language.
- Select the language, then click SAVE.
To change the language back, follow the same steps above.
How to change language as an administrator
As administrator, you can oversee and manage which languages are assigned to your employees.
- Logged in as an administrator, click on your name on the top right.
- Click Settings.
- On the settings menu click EMPLOYEE DATA, then click Languages.
- To assign a language to your employees, click on ELIGIBILITY next to a language e.g Czech.
- Select the employees you want to assigned to that language. You can also search for a specific employee, or click on the cogs to filter it down to specific teams, positions and/or locations.
- Click SAVE.
📌TIP: To see which employees are assigned to a language, in the Employees column there will be a number in green. Click on the number, and this brings up a list of the assigned employees to that language.