Mass editing is a time saving tool in CakeHR that helps you to check and edit employee data from a single page.
To use this feature:
- Click on your name in the top right.
- Click Settings, then click EMPLOYEE DATA.
- Click Mass editing, then click EDIT COLUMNS IN TABLE.
4. Select the columns you want to check and edit.
📎NOTE: You might need to wait a few seconds for the data to load.
5. Click SAVE.
Now you can edit the data by clicking in the field, make the necessary change and saving the changes when you click the green tick ✅ icon.
Make a specific change for multiple employees at the same time
You can make a specific change for multiple employees at the same time, for example, a position.
- Select the employees that you want to edit.
- Click UPDATE.
3. Select the field and change the field value.
4. Click SAVE.