All Survey answers in CakeHR are kept unassociated to the respondent and are not accessible by someone with insufficient level of access.
What does this mean?
- The answers you provide to questions in a Survey are not associated to your name in Survey results;
- There is no such feature that allows to see how answers in a Survey are connected to people;
- CakeHR Administrator (the role with the highest level of access in your CakeHR company account) is not able to reveal a person behind certain answers in a Survey;
- As a service provider, CakeHR will not publish the Survey results in associated to respondents on request. This can be done exclusively to protect one's safety or comply to a decision of an executive government body;
- It is, however, possible to filter survey results by Team, Location, Direct manager and period of time. If there is a small number of respondents in a Survey, it is potentially possible to guess who the respondent might be, based on the filtered results.
Please note that Performance module in CakeHR also provides Feedback functionality which may have different behaviour.