Making time for regular conversations with your colleagues is essential in building trust, helping employees stay inspired and aligned.
Top three most popular meeting reasons we have noticed from our clients are:
- Weekly and monthly check-ins
- Performance review
- End of probation meeting
The 1-to-1 feature is there to help you prepare and hold your most productive 1-to-1s ever, whether whether it is in a meeting room or connecting online.
How to use 1-to-1 meetings
- Make sure you have 1-to-1 enabled in performance general settings.
- In your 1-to-1 settings you can create a variety of custom templates depending on the nature of the meeting.
📌TIP: Creating custom templates in advance will save you a lot of time in the future.
3. Meetings can be scheduled from the main menu or from the 1-to-1 section in an employee's profile.
4. Add a meeting title, a location if required, date/time, select the template, then follow the workflow to add custom questions and collect feedback from other employees.
📌TIP: Use the name of the column as a filter:
5. After the meeting is scheduled, an email and a calendar invite is sent to the employee,
6. You can you can prepare for this meeting by filling out a feedback questionnaire, update the goal completion rate, and add specific checklist items that you don't want to forget to discuss.
7. On the day of the meeting you can finalise the meeting it by going to the Employee profile, click on the 1-to-1 tab, then click Finalise. For the meeting you will go through this page together.
📌TIP: Don't forget to add your meeting notes and sign off. Manager has to sign off first and then the employee receives a task to sign off.
8. When the meeting is complete and signed off, it is saved in a read-only mode. You can come back to it at any time in the future by opening the Completed section in
1-to-1 tab. If you wish to download or print the file, click GENERATE PDF.
📌TIP: Set up a reminder email or task for managers to schedule their 1-to-1s.
To set up a reminder email, head over to Settings, click PERFORMANCE, then click Review Cycles.
Here you can add a new cycle, where you can add the triggers such as specific emails or tasks you want the managers to receive.