Once you have downloaded and completed your import template, you are ready to import this date into CakeHR.
On the main menu, click Company, then click Import.
- Click SELECT FILE and locate and select your Excel import file.
- Click Open, then click IMPORT.
- Allow time for your employee details to show in CakeHR.
📎NOTE: Employees aren’t invited at this stage. You only send out welcome emails to your employees once you have set everything up.
Check your imported data
- On the main menu, click Reports, then Employee Data.
- Click Custom reports, then click NEW.
- In the title enter Employee data.
- Select the fields to include in this report.
- Click Save.
- Check the details of your employees are correct.
Correct any mistakes
If you spot a mistake or spelling mistake, you should correct it at this stage:
- Click the first name of the relevant employee.
- Correct the relevant information then, click SAVE.