If you set up Online Services in Sage 50cloud Payroll, the first time you publish payslips your employee details are automatically imported into your CakeHR Online Services. Employees then receive a welcome email inviting them to start using CakeHR and online payslips.
Follow these steps to upload historical payslips from Sage 50cloud Payroll, so you can see your employees straight away in CakeHR.
- In Sage 50cloud Payroll, click Company, then Online Services Settings.
- Next to step 5, click Do it now.
- Select the date range you want to upload payslips from.
- Click Next and select the relevant employees.
- Click Next and confirm the number of payslips for each employee.
- Click Publish Payslips.
- Once the payslips are published successfully, you can click Access Online Services.
- Enter you email address and click CONTINUE TO SIGN IN.
You can upload historical payslips at any time, for example, if an employee requests a copy of their payslip from an earlier processing period, or if you forget to upload payslips for your current period.
You can find further information about setting up from our Welcome hub.