By default, all employees assigned to the same time off policy will have the same number of allowed days or hours. In certain situations you may want to, for example, amend holiday entitlement for an individual employee.
To do this, set up individual allowances for that employee, which will override the default allowance set by the time off policy.
📌TIP: Do not use this as a way adjusting hours of leave already taken in your current period, instead change the current time off balance for that individual.
Only employees with administrator access can follow these steps:
- Click your name in the top right, then click Settings.
- On the settings menu click TIME OFF, then click Individual allowances.
- Find the employee that needs their allowance to be changed.
- Once you know what allowance the individual needs to have. Type it in over the default allowance for that policy.
- Scroll to the bottom, then click SAVE.
This allowance will be the new default for that individual employee, and stay the same for all future periods. For example, if you change it from 196 to 245 from now on their allowance will always be 245.
For further help on set up, go to our Welcome hub.