General settings in Scheduling allows you to do things such as allowing employees to advise their availability and to select how you want employees and schedule managers to see scheduling groups.
Only employees with administrator or scheduling administrator access can follow these steps:
- Click your name in the top right, then click Settings.
- On the settings menu click SCHEDULING, then click General.
- If required, select Employees can advise their availability. This allows employees with shifts to notify their manager of their preferred or unavailable hours of work. Scheduling managers can still override employee availability.
- If required. select Show "Hours in quarter”.
- Select one of three options for Employees and Schedule managers.
- Select one of two settings for reports for when a shift goes over midnight.
- Set up rules for time off and scheduling, or continue to scroll down, then click SAVE.
For further help on set up, go to our Welcome hub.