If you have company documents or forms, you can upload them so they're available to all or specific employees.
These may include documents for Return to Work, disciplinary, or financial reports to share with accounting and payroll departments.
You can also allow your employees to upload documents, such as a personal development plan, or statement of fitness - sick note.
To help you categorise your documents, you can add new categories.
By default, there are three categories already set up - Company files, onboarding and offboarding.
Add a new category
- Click you name in the top right-hand corner, click Settings.
- On the General settings menu, click EMPLOYEE DATA.
- Click Documents, click ADD NEW.
- In the Title, enter the name. For example Company Policies.
- Click ADD.
- If relevant, select the Allow employees to upload documents check box.
- Click SAVE.
Upload a document
- On the main menu, click DOCUMENTS and click ADD NEW.
- In the add document box, Click to upload the document.
- Locate the document file and click Open. Or, drag the file into the add document box.
- If necessary, enter a description, click the drop-down and select the category.
- Select to share with Everyone or Multiple employees.
- If relevant, select to also share with Team manager and/ or Direct manager.
- To send a task, select the Ask to accept the document check box.
- Enter a deadline date for the task.
- if relevant, select the Notify employee by e-mail check box.
- Click UPLOAD.
Note: If you select the Ask to accept the document check box, the employees you shared the document with receive a task to ask them to review and accept the document, as well as a deadline date.
View document status
To check whether an employee has reviewed and accepted a document, you can view the document status.
The status can be approved, declined or awaiting approval.
- On the main menu, click DOCUMENTS
- Next to the relevant document, click the show button:
You can find further information from our Documents article collection.