Email templates are there to improve processes and automation. To save you time, rather than type out individual emails to every applicant, you can set up templates to email out.
Only employees with administrator or recruitment administrator access can follow these steps:
- Click your name in the top right, then click Settings.
- On the settings menu click RECRUITMENT, then click Email templates.
There are different sections for email templates, including:
- Templates for email communication with applicants
- Thank you email
- Friend referral email
- Friend referral email to the person who was referred
- Stage action email
- Interview templates
These emails can be used at different stages of a pipeline.
Create a template
- Click Add new underneath the relevant template section.
- Name the template.
- Enter a subject for the email.
- Enter the content for the email.
- Click SAVE.
📌TIP: Placeholder variables are there so you can have the email template automatically enter a specific name or term when the email is sent. This saves you time when trying to personalise each email. For example, where usually you type an applicant's name, if you click on [applicant_first_name], if the applicant's name is e.g Adam, in the email it will show as Adam instead of [applicant_first_name].
📎NOTE: Not all email templates have the same placeholder variables.
For further help on set up, go to our Welcome hub.