Use competencies to allow you to store, manage, and collect feedback on all the related knowledge, skills abilities, and attributes that form a person's job.
Competencies are divided into two types:
- General - Non-technical soft skills attributed to a team e.g. Objection handling in customer service.
- Professional - Hard technical skills attributed to a position within a team e.g. trained to use specific type of computer software.
Create a competency
Only employees with administrator access can follow these steps:
- Click your name in the top right, then click Settings.
- On the settings menu click PERFORMANCE, then click Competencies.
- Click ADD COMPETENCY.
- Name the competency.
- If required, enter a description.
- Select whether it is a general or professional competency.
- If you select general, then select whether you want it to apply to employees only or managers only.
- Click SAVE.
For further help on set up, go to our Welcome hub.