If an employee changes their email address for CakeHR Online Services, or you need to correct it, then you must follow the three sections below:
1. Terminate and delete the employee in CakeHR Online Services
- Open Sage 50cloud Payroll.
- Click Company, then Online Services Settings.
- Next to step 6, click Go to portal.
- Enter you email address, then click CONTINUE TO SIGN IN.
- Enter your password, then click Log In.
- Go to employee's profile and scroll to the bottom of the page, click TERMINATE.
When employee is terminated, the Terminated employees report appears.
- Click on the delete icon next to the terminated employee.
This does NOT effect your employee record in Sage 50cloud Payroll.
2. Contact Payroll Customer Services
In order to remove the employee completely from the integrated services, you must contact Payroll Customer Services, rather than CakeHR support. You need to provide your account number, company name and the name of the employee. Get in touch >
3. Enter the correct email address and upload payslips
- In Sage 50cloud Payroll, open the relevant employee record, then click the Analysis tab.
- In the Online Services section, enter the correct email address and click Save.
- Upload payslips as normal.
A welcome email is sent to the employee's new email address, inviting them to sign up for online services.