In CakeHR it is possible to quickly re-enter an ex-employee's profile back into the system when you re-hire them, or have terminated an employee by accident.
📎NOTE: When you originally terminate an employee in CakeHR, their profiles still exist until you delete them. If you have deleted the employee, you cannot follow these steps, and will have to manually add them again.
- Whilst logged in as an administrator, on the main menu, click Reports.
- Click EMPLOYEE DATA, then click Terminated employees.
- Click the RE-HIRE button next to the employee.
3. Select the date they started again at the company.
4. If required, enter a reason for re-hiring.
5. Select either Start fresh or Keep old data
6. Click RE-HIRE.
The re-hired employee will now show as an active employee in CakeHR, and no longer show in terminated employees.