Synchronising your time off tab with Google or Outlook is an efficient way to make update your email calendar with your annual leave. It is also potentially preferable to syncing it to your main CakeHR calendar which results in including all calendar entries, including other people's time off.
- On the main menu, click MY PROFILE.
- On your profile menu, click TIME OFF.
- Scroll down to the bottom of Time off details.
4. Click Individual calendar feed.
5. Pick which calendar you want it to sync with.
6. Depending on which calendar you pick, follow the screen instructions.
For Google you will need to authorise your Google account. Outlook you will need to confirm you want to subscribe to these updates.
Once done you time off will show and update in your chosen email calendar.