You can create onboarding tasks for when new hires are set to arrive, or have started at your company.
- Click on your name on the top right, then click Settings.
- Click ONBOARDING, then click Tasks.
- Click ADD TASK.
📎NOTE: If you have the Performance module activated, you have a choice of onboarding tasks after you click ADD TASK.
4. Enter a Title and a Description of your task.
5. Define how long before the Task has to be completed
6. If needed, select whether or not an Attachment is required.
📎NOTE: If an attachment is required, the task will not be completed unless the assignee attaches a document.
7. When you select a Default assignee, when you onboard a new hire, this task will be set to the default assignee. Your you can always change this depending on the situation.
8. Click SAVE.
You are now ready to onboard your new hires by assigning tasks.